Your Contributions Make a Difference!
Your tax-deductable donations to the Ringness House Museum help with upkeep. Estimated annual expenses are $5,000 to cover the cost of utilities, property insurance, liability insurance, and minor repairs.
Donation levels vary to suit your abilities:
Your donation of $100 (Individual) or $150 (Family) per year grants the following privileges:
• An invitation to a special evening at the Ringness House with food and entertainment.
• Free entrance to some paid functions, and
• Your name listed on all Publications for that year.
• Donate $250 and have a walkway paving brick engraved with the name of your choice.
• Donate $500, and a tree will be planted in the museum yard, and marked with a plaque designating name of your choice.
• Designate a portion of your estate to for preservation and upkeep of the Ringness House Museum.
• Donate in any amount you wish. The Ringness House Museum will receive 100% of the benefit.
If you have any questions, please contact Betty Tindall by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 254.597.2478, or by writing to her at 7010 CR 309, Cranfills Gap, Texas 76637.